Crystals have many benefits but perhaps the most prominent of these is in relationships and love.
Not only can certain crystals increase your confidence and your ability to think through situations with a calm mind, but they can also aid in communication and promote forgiveness and compassion.
Love is connected to the heart chakra so the best crystals to use are ones that resonate with this 4th chakra. A blocked heart chakra constricts our energy in this area and can lead to destructive emotions in relationships such as jealousy, anger, hate and a feeling of detachment from others. When choosing which crystals to work with to heal relationships, it is recommended to choose crystals that are associated with the heart chakra.
Here are some suggestions:
- Rose Quartz- This crystal is known as the stone of unconditional love.
- Emerald- This crystal is a favorite amongst healers for opening the heart chakra and healing emotional wounds.
- Amazonite- The powerful, wild energy of amazonite is particularly beneficial if you are feeling despondent or suffering from a lack of confidence in a relationship.
- Rhodonite- This stone is particularly beneficial if you suffer from anxiety or intense mood swings
- Lapis Lazuli- Amplifies the powers of thought
- Peridot- Its powerful neutralizing energies will teach you to let go of harmful habits and toxic relationships and is said to alleviate feelings of jealousy, anger, and spite.
- Malachite- It is known to absorb negative energies which allows you to let go of destructive thought patterns and behaviors.
Crystals can help you heal your heart chakra so ideas, insights and solutions come to you that will help you heal your relationship.
Wounded relationships often stem from unresolved resentments and built-up frustrations. Practicing conscious communication, compassion and learning to trust your own instincts will help you to form positive relationships and keep the lines of communication open to promote harmony and understanding.
Experimenting with crystals and making them a part of your daily life will only amplify the healing process.
Lots of Love,